Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Mailbox Monday and It's Monday....What Are You Reading?

Mailbox Monday 
is a gathering place for readers to share the books that
came into their house last week and explore great book blogs. 
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

November Host- Mailbox Monday

The Deception of Lyme- from the lovely Kaye@ Pudgy Penguin Perusals
You're (Not) The One- unsolicited copy from publisher
Four Season in Rome- a win from the generous Stacy @ Stacy's Bookblog

-------------------------------------------------


Hosted by 
Sheila @ One Person's Journey Through a World of Books

We discuss the books that we've read 
and what we're planning to read for the week.

Read and reviewed last week:
Definitely Not Mr. Darcy- sign me up for this reality show!!
Cross Currents- will be in my top 10 best books for the year!

Reviews this week:
Tall, Dark and Cowboy
Breaking the Code: A Father's Secret, a Daughter's Journey, and the Question that changed everything
Miss Darcy Falls in Love

Coming up:
Ten Beach Road
A Chocolate Mystery

22 comments:

  1. Ohh A Potter, sounds good :D

    And I have a lathan book to finish

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look good to me! I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be looking forward to your review of Miss Darcy Falls in Love! Have a great week, Staci :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with all those books! Can't wait till my hubby finishes Cross Currents and tells me how he likes it. And who is Miss Darcy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must check out Four Seasons in Rome! Enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I forgot to mention that I like your new header!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Harvey- Miss Darcy is better known as Georgiana....Mr. Darcy's little sister.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got the Bebris book too, BUT I have a bunch of books hidden in boxes because we have our house on the market and have been doing open houses, so I have NO IDEA where it is at the moment! :--)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice header change! I did love your old header but change is always good.

    Have a wonderful week, I hope you find plenty of time to relax with a book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think a few cozies are always great in winter (seasonal reader here) LOL

    Enjoy Staci

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look good!! And loving the new blog banner! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so glad you got your book. Hope you like it! Love your new header :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adored your reviews last week. Have a wonderful week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you got some great books this week. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  15. "lovely" ? *smirk* aren't you just the cutest thing! Hope you enjoy the book, Tootsie! I loved Ten Beach Rd and I bet you will too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Okay, I have to have A Chocolate Mystery for my new Chocolate & Mimosas blog! LOL

    I loved Ten Beach Road...hope you enjoy it, too.

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wait a minute. I think my last comment here was how much I liked the black and white background. Now you surprised me with something new. I'll bet you move your furniture around in your house every few months. lol

    I'm looking forward to hearing about Tall, Dark, and Cowboy. Looks like a good reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your new header! Did you create it yourself?

    Looks like you got some good books this week -- I'm particularly intrigued by You're (Not) the One. Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really love the cover of You're the One - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, you are busy with reading. I need to get back to that again. I have a good start, I am reading your blog. I haven't visited blogs in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You always get the most interesting books. Love the new header.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I can't wait to hear what you think of the Deception at Lyme!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!