Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hour 3: Dewey Read-A-Thon Update

  • Title of book(s) read since last update: Finished Perfect
  • Number of books read since you started: 1
  • Pages read since last update: 172
  • Running total of pages read since you started:172
  • Amount of time spent reading since last update: 55 minutes
  • Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) 90 minutes
  • Mini-challenges completed: introduction meme
  • Other participants you’ve visited: will visit and cheer during Hour 3
  • Prize you’ve won: none yet :)

5 comments:

  1. Come on STACI!!!!!!! YAY! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH...look at all those pages you've cranked out already!!! Good for you, girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing awesome! Thank you for dropping by. I read your profile and I feel the same about Charlotte's Web...read my first copy until it literally fell apart:) Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, you're doing fantastic! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!