Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hour 2: Update

Title of book(s) read since last update: Still reading Perfect
Number of books read since you started: still working on my first one
Pages read since last update: page 56
Running total of pages read since you started:56
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 35 minutes, slow start this morning plus I still have dial up!!!!! UGH!
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) 35 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: introduction meme
Other participants you’ve visited: will visit and cheer during Hour 3
Prize you’ve won: none yet :)

5 comments:

  1. oh my Goodness! Have you read Shack? I'm pretty sure that's the name for it. It's going all around my work - supposedly very very good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go go go go go STACI! :):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by to cheer you on!

    Gooooooooo Staci!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 56 pages in 35 minutes is great. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!